Monday, March 26, 2012

Bunny Easter Card

It is hard to realize that Easter is almost here and it is almost time to mail cards for this holiday.  The current challenge at Meljen's blog is to make a card with no colors except for the image. I used 2 of her images "Hop Along Bunny" on the front and "Happy Easter" sentiment on the inside.  I colored the images and used layers of white cardstock with embossing, white ribbon and pearls and scoring for texture and interest.
Challenges to enter:
Meljens Designs: Challenge: Use no color except for image.
Card Positioning Systems Sketches # 258: Flipped the sketch for my design.
Anything Goes Challenge: Get ready for Easter
Cute Card Thursday: Anything goes.
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge: Spring is in the Air
Inside Card
Thanks for you comments.
 Theresa

15 comments:

Teresa Zuehls said...

What a cute and happy card! I love the embossed flowers on the bottom and the bunny is the sooo cute.

Betty Benton said...

What a cue MelJens bunny -- love the embossing on your white panels!

CraftinGranny said...

Your blog is so cute and Eastery Theresa and I love this Easter Bunny card. I apologize for not stopping by as much but there has been so much going on I haven't stopped to visit hardly anyone lately. Hope to get in the swing of things now. Have a great week! "Hugs"

Christine L said...

Hi
Gorgeous Easter card... love that image and also love how you've done the white on white technique apart from the image!

Thanks for joining in the Challenge at Anything Goes - good luck and hope to see you again soon!

Hugs
Christine x

Borqna said...

Congratulations on a wonderful card! I wish you success!

Olga said...

absolutley gorgeous and I love the bunny on your blog!

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a super adorable image... made me full out smile! Cute card GF!

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Theresa! Love the CAS style and the adorable bunny!

Candace said...

I love your sweet Springy card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs!!

Arnoldo L. Romero said...

Your use of embossing is impeccable.

emma mitchell said...

Beautiful card ,and I love your image . Thank you for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge
Emma xx

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh how absolutely darling! I love the touch of pearls! Thanks for playing along with us at CPS this week!

Patrice said...

Fabulous - Hope you'll join me at 52 Card Pickup...there's a giveaway this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-13-giveaway.html#comment-form

Rae Ann said...

Love the embossing choices for this card. The pearls add so much.

Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our No Color challenge!

☼Carolina Artesanías☼ said...

Hi!
nice card
I work in CPS-258 to
if you can visit me
here is de link!!

hugs from Chile

http://carolinamaraboliscrap.blogspot.com/2012/05/tarjeta-dama-vintage-cps-258.html