Sunday, March 25, 2012

Back to Card Making and Blogging

Hello everyone. Sorry I have not been posting cards much of late. But I am ready to get back into a routine of card making and blogging again. We arrived home form our six weeks stay at Captiva Island last Monday and life has been busy getting back to a normal routine.  This week has been spent with unpacking, laundry, cleaning, yard work,  and enjoy the summer like weather. Now for a card that I made today.

The challenge at There's Magic in the Air this week is Less is More.  I think my design is simple enough to qualify and I did not use many embellishments. I simply printed the Paper Cupcake image "Eggs-traordinary Find" and colored with Copics. Attached to an embossed mat and then to cardstock. Added ribbon and bow.
Challenges:
There's Magic in the Air: Less Is More
Anything Goes Challenge: Get Ready for Easter
Cute Card Thursday: Anything Goes
Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturday: Theme is Bunnies

Supplies:
Stamp: Paper Cupcakes Digi, Mark's Finest Papers Sentiment

Copics: C00,01,09, G21, Y11, R83, RV29
Ink: Memento Marker Bamboo Leaves
Glaze Pens in Yellow, Black, Pink
Papers: White and Green Cardstock
Cuttlebug EF Polka Dots, Corner Punch
Ribbon from stash

I plan to visit as many blogs as I can and get caught up with what everyone is doing and leave comments. I have missed staying in touch with you. Will be stopping by soon.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

joy said...

Cute card, Theresa! Guess we're back to March weather for now. Sure did enjoy a week's worth of June. LOL

Patti J said...

Happy to see you back! Your card is adorable - love the simplicity of it, and of course, that image is just too sweet!

Julie said...

This is just adorable!

So glad you joined our Anything Goes Challenge at
*Cute Card Thursday!*

Julie

Betty Benton said...

Glad you made it back safely and are getting settled back into your routine. Looking forward to seeing more cards from you. Come play along with us at alacardmonkey.blogspot.com (I'm a guest designer).

The Other Patti Sue said...

Welcome back.... I've missed you! This is super,super sweet!

white.sheep said...

lovely card!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so sweet. Love Nina's image and you did a great job with less is more. Thanks for joining us in the There's Magic in the Air challenge.

craftybirdlisa said...

Gorgeous. A brilliant Easter entry. Good luck and thanks for joining us at Anything goes this fortnight. Hugs Lisa xx