Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Another Bookmark

 I had so much fun doing the cookbook bookmark that I had to post another bookmark for Joan's Garden Challenge. Check here for the challenge.

Using a corner cut from a lilac envelope, I created this marker that turned out looking like an Easter bonnet (use your imigination) but that was not the plan. I had some leftover petals and leaves that I had cut using a Lilac Sizzix die which I have now misplaced and cannot find. Lucky me that I had some pieces cut. Used a Martha Stewart Lattice border punch for the edge so that the lilac shows through. Used Green CS to cover the front and back. After assembling the bookmark, I added stick on-pearls.
Back of marker shown on left.
This was so quick and easy.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Selma said...

Another beautiful bookmark Theresa. Thanks for submitting another idea in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Lin said...

Oh so clever!! Love your bookmark, Theresa!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This turned out super adorable! As did the other one you did! Totally awesome!

Patti P. said...

I did see an Easter bonnet and I loved it, whatever your intent with this, it turned out beautifully!!
Sorry to be so MIA but hoping to get back in the swing.
hugs...