Thursday, February 16, 2012

One Last Valentine

 Valentine's Day is over but I still have another Valentine to post. I made this for Beate's  Timeless Tuesday challenge to make a card for someone you love  and  incorporate red into your project. I also used the sketch again from The Sweet Stop.

Challenges to enter:
 Timeless Tuesday: Make a card for someone you love.
The Sweet Stop: Sketch 145
Fussy and Fancy: Theme is with all my heart.Papertake Challenge: Black, White and Red all over.
Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes "From The Heart"

Ink: Memento Lady Bug, Tuxedo Black
Papers: Red, Black,White CS and DCWV (I think) Glittery  Pattern Paper
Black Ribbon and Heart Brad from stash
Sakura Clearstar Pen


I enjoy all your comments.

Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is beautiful, Theresa! I love the heart and that glittery PP! I think I might have some of that somewhere - must check!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty Theresa! Love the heart and all the sparkle!

joy said...

Really pretty Valentine, Theresa! Hearts are one of my favorite icons and your card is just super cute! (Love the owl on your blog, too!)

Chrissy said...

Very pretty Teresa....love the sparkle.
Thanks for joining in with us at Fussy and Fancy.

Luv CHRISSYxx

gg nurse said...

Wonderful Valentine!

~Tammy~ said...

I love the modern paper at the bottom of your card. Sure made for a super fun Valentine! Love this!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Beautiful Valentine Theresa! Great way to showcase the gorgeous heart! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon