Wednesday, February 15, 2012

More Valentines

At  Sugar Creek Hollow, this week's challenge is to make a MASCULINE VALENTINE card in a vintage, shabby chic or primitive style.  I had this great image of an vintage car in my digi files from Paulette's Make it with TLC. I added "Your Love Drives Me Crazy" with the computer. Added a scrap of pattern paper from "World Traveler" by Teresa Collins.

Challenges:
Sugar Creek Hollow: Masculine Valentine
Sweet Stop Shop: Sketch challenge shown on left

Supplies:
Digi: Create with TLC by Paulette

Stamp: Flourishes "From the Heart"
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Lady Bug
Paper: Teresa Collins "World Traveler"
           Red and White CS from Stash
Cuttlebug EF Branches



I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Debbie said...

I LOVE that car! Great manly card Theresa! Awesome!

Debbie
^..^

CraftinGranny said...

This is so manly and that's a great card. Great take on the sketch and I love the sentiment. "Hugs"
Got blog candy if you get a chance to stop by.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What an awesome masculine card. Love that red card. The paper is perfect! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

The Other Patti Sue said...

WoWzers Girl! This is amazing! Totally awesome!

Sue W said...

Love this male card Theresa.....I need to make some just like it!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

you SOOO nailed the challenge! love it (-:
thanks so much for playing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow!

Patti P. said...

Sorry that I am late visiting. Love this card (you and I love vintage cars) with the TC papers. So glad you had time to join us at Sugar Creek Hollow. Hope you are having a great time.

Patti SCH/DT

~Tammy~ said...

You rocked the masculine valentine challenge for sure. I do dread making cards for me. I frequently call them the dreaded man card, but you have no troubles! I love love the car image!