Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm Back!!! Did'ya Miss Me??


Home away from Home.
 Hello to all my blogger friends!  In case you have been wondering why I fell off the face of the blogger world, I have been busy,too busy to make any cards, and just took a break from posting and also commenting.  I have missed all my friends and visiting daily with you.  How is everyone.... it's time to catch up and get back into the groove.
      Al and I are now in Captiva, FL for 6 weeks of warm weather and sunny days.  But this morning is a bit cloudy and we had a partly rainy day yesterday. But that's much better than the cold and snow at home.

Looking forward to  dropping by to visit on your blogs today.  Missed our visits, girlfriends.
If you have a chance, check out about our days on Captiva at http://captivadays.blogspot.com/ my daily writings of life on the island.

4 comments:

Laura said...

YES welcome back my friend!

Olga said...

well you just kick back, relax and enjoy!!!! We missyou but at least now we know where u r and what you are up to!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I just want to know why you didn't take me with you! Looks AMAZING!

Lin said...

Hi Theresa - I'm your newest follower! Beautiful picture of the beach!