Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

At There's Magic In The Air, Danie May brings us a challenge to design a card or project for someone we love and use the colors pink and white with one other color but not red.  Since I used the cute Paper Cupake image "Tons of Love", I used gray as my other color with pink and white. I added a sentiment "Love" from Flourishes "Taglines" with Memento Tuxedo Black and some Glossy Accents to the hearts. Card base is textured pink and mat cut with Spellbinders Labels 4 is textured dark gray cs...all from stash. Used Copics R81, R83, R85, C1, C3.

Challenges:
There's Magic in the Air: For someone you love.
Cute Card Thursday: Pink Valentine
Digital  Tuesday Challenge: Use your stash.....papers all from stash as well as the digi that I had printed a long time ago.

Happy Valentine's to you all!  I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Maya Ariffin said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at DTC.

Maya xx

Betty Benton said...

I do like this sweet digi!

Deb said...

wow so very cute!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week!
Debxx

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so cute, I love that adorable image. Thanks for joining us at There's Magic in the Air.

Michele Spera said...

Just adorable!! Love it:-)Thank you for joining us at CCT
Hugs
Michele