Friday, February 10, 2012

Flourishes Framed Challenge



Flourishes' second noon challenge is to simply use a frame – whether it be stamped or with a die cut – on your card or creation. For my entry, I decided to frame a verse from Flourishes “Beach Life” using Spellbinders Dies for a tropical design card. I stamped the palm trees on the Kraft CS and added a border cut from pattern paper with a tropical theme. I attached the framed sentiment. Dewdrops were added as coconuts on the trees to complete the island feel. See the complete challenge and details here.  This design is a bit different from most of my designs.....more of the CSA style and influenced by our stay on an island.

Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes Beach Life
Ink: Memento Lady Bug
Paper: Kraft CS, GKD Ivory CS, DCWV Red Pattern Paper
Spellbinders Dies
Dewdrops

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Cute scene, the colors are soothing and I like the bubble centers for the palm trees. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge.

Patti P. said...

How wonderful, you are getting into the beach theme and we can enjoy it through you. I hope your time there is wonderful. We are getting wind snow this morning and cold temps....suppose to warm back up next week though.
Take care.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Great card... LOVE those palm trees!