Friday, February 24, 2012

Corner Bookmark with Spring Flowers


Mona's challenge at Timeless Tuesday this week is to create a Corner Bookmark  showcasing a beautiful Flourishes image.  Check out Flourishes challenge for a link on how to make the bookmark.  Since I do not have any border punches with me, I decided to emboss the edge.

I used the Primrose stamp and colored it with Copics. This was a very simple bookmark design to make and I know I will be making more for gifts. My DH is already using this one  and thinks that it is great.

Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes Primroses from "A Year in Flowers" and sentiment from "Taglines:
Ink: Memento Lady Bug and Tuxedo Black
Copics
Papers: Green CS, White CS, BasicGrey Pattern
Dies: Spellbinders  Circle Die
EK Success Corner Punch
Cuttlebug EF Floral Border

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Laura said...

Wonderful! Love the idea!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful bookmark, Theresa! Great coloring of the primrose!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely beautiful my friend!

Payne Holler Cards said...

beautiful kid-oh!

Heather Jensen said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing at FTTC. :)

Beate said...

Lovely bookmark, Theresa.
Thanks so much for participating in the challenge.
Hugs and smiles

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Such a pretty bookmark Theresa! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)