Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Cameo Card for Flourishes Challenge

   

Flourishes is kicking off their new release with noon time challenges. The first one is to simply be inspired by this photo shown– be it for the colors chosen, materials or textures that are alive in it.
I chose to be inspired by the pink and black colors and the cameo in the photo.  For my card I used a heart with a cameo hanging on a ribbon and  popped it up in the center.  A simple "Love You" and a couple of  pearls completed the project.

Challenge:
Flourishes: FEB12PIN

Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes "From the Heart"and "Taglines", Graphics Fairy Cameo image

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Pad and Marker
Copics: RV11
Papers: GKD Black and White CS, Authentique Pattern
Pearls and Ribbon from Stash
Spellbinders Scallop Heart and Scallop Oval Dies  

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

This is lovely, great idea with the cameo hanging down. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge.

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love this card! Perfect in every way!

ChristineCreations said...

Oh my goodness! You rocked this challenge! I so love the cameo....man, now Flourishes need a cameo just for this set! :) Thanks for playing with us in the Noon-Time Challenge!

Betty Benton said...

Very pretty! And how cute are those bears on your banner -- you and hubby, I suppose!