Monday, January 9, 2012

What's New With You

Oh Happy Day! What's new with you today? What's new with me is playing with my new Cricut. Been cutting some hearts and decided that I should make a card with them since my DH wanted to see how I could use the cutouts. Sassy Ann at Sassy Cheryl's has a  challenge this week with a theme of "New Beginnings"... new home, new baby, new anything. It's your call.  I thought this challenge would be a good avenue to use those cutouts. I used Sassy's digi "Sally and Her Perfect Teddy Bear Gift" ( new digi to me) and colored her with Copics (received some new copics for Christmas that I used too). Layered with some new Pattern Paper and added the hearts and verse that I cut with new Cricut. Lot of newness here!

Challenge:
Sassy Cheryl Digi Stamps Blog: New Beginnings Edit: missed getting posted in time.
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes with a New Theme Option
Joan's Gardens Challenge: Make a card and/or tag using some kind of hearts, use any kind of embellishments , use, pink or red with white, do some kind of embossing. Covered all of requirements.
Cute Card Thursday: What's new theme. I have new paper, new digi, new copics, new Cricut used.
For Fun Challenge: Something New Theme... lot of new on my card.
Delightful Challenges: Have a Heart. Use hearts on project.

Supplies:
Sassy Cheryl Digi Stamp

Copics...forgot to list
Papers: Pattern from Authentique "Uncommon", White CS, DCWV Pink Adhesve back paper
Pearls
Nesties Scallop Square Die
Cuttlebug EP Swiss Dots
Cricut Create Machine

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

12 comments:

Patti P. said...

So glad you are having fun playing with your new toy. Fantastic card, love all of the hearts and cute image. Enjoy!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You're making that cricut sing... super adorable card GF!

Betty Benton said...

You go, girl! Cute card -- even Sally's teddy bear is "new"!!

Olga said...

You did a fantastic job!!!!! I love the card and she is so adorable!!! Here's New to you LOL

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Glad you got your machine up and running! Looks super!

Selma said...

This is such a cute card. Looks like you are really having fun with your new toy. Thanks for joining us this week in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Deb said...

very cute card!
Many thanks for joining in the first Cute Card Thursday Challenge of 2012!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Helen Dooley said...

This is such an adorable card!!! Im so glad you decided to share with us at For Fun!!

Kathy D. said...

oh what a sweet image! your card is perfectly put together!

Thanks for making a project that fits the "new event" theme at For Fun Challenges. Hope you will come back tomorrow, 1/11/12 for a new challenge!

Pauline said...

Oh happy day it would be to play with a Cricut - I bet you had a ball! This is a beautiful creation ... and such a sweet image! Thanks for sharing with us at For Fun Challenges!

Scrappy Rat said...

Thanks for playing along with us at For Fun Challenges this week. I hope you're having a blast with your new Copics! I got a few for xmas and I looooove them.

sallysbitz said...

Your card is sooo sweet x
Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com