Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Technique and New Stamps

 It is always fun to try new things and use new stamps. For this card I used something new to me..a tri-fold card which you can see how to make at SCS in this tutorial by Beate Johns. At Timeless Tuesday, Mona's challenge is to create a Tri-fold card which I made using a new stamp "Cherry Blossoms" which I received recently.I am showing several photos of my card as I used several stamps front and back.

Challenges:
Timeless Tuesday: Create a tri-fold card.
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Theme is love and romance.
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Theme is New Something...I used a new stamp and new type of card.
Crazy 4 Challenges: Do or use something NEW on your card/project. Used new stamps and new technique 


Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes "Cherry Blossoms"
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa
Copics
Papers: GKD Ivory, White CS, Scraps of Pink CS, Authenique Uncommon pad
Nesties Oval and Scallop Die
Cuttlebug EF Swiss Dots
EK Success Corner punch and Hole punch
Ribbon from stash





Have a great day...each day is a new beginning.
I enjoy all your comments.
Thank you. Theresa

12 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card, some beautiful images there and gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky this week. Happy New Year.

Pat xx

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Wow Theresa! What a gorgeous card! You did an amazing job coloring the beautiful blossoms and I love all the pretty stamped images! Fab job with the trifold technique! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Olga said...

this is absolutley gorgeous, I'm going now to check out how to do it!!!!

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Theresa! I love the design and the beautiful images! I definitely want to give that tri-fold a try!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I just had to click to get a closer view of the large cherry blossoms you colored. Magnificent!!! Thanks for joining us at FTTC! ~Hugs, Cheryl

Bunny said...

Beautiful creation..Thanx for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck..

Caz x

Crafty Sentiments DT

Payne Holler Cards said...

so gorgeous - have to go check it out (-:

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh this is simply amazing!

Betty Benton said...

Fabulous!! I have this on my list to do but haven't gotten it done yet. Don't think I'd ever be able to top yours, though!!

Makiko Jones said...

Wow!! Theresa, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love you designed both sides beautifully Thank you for playing along at the FTTC!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Theresa, so elegant & the images are so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our something new challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Silke Ledlow said...

Theresa, your card is simply BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the in and outside....perfect CAS design and I'm happy you tried something new as well :) !!! Hugs and happy New Year...~S~