Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My 2011 Favorite Made with Mo's Digital Image

What an easy challenge at Mo's Challenge Blog this week.  Simply select and enter your FAVORITE "Mo" card that you made in 2011.  That's right...no need to make a new card/project this week......just enter your fave project from 2011!! My fave was an Anniversary Card that I made for my DH and for Mo's 100th challenge.


You can check out all the details on my original posting here.


 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love that card too! Good luck with the challenge!

Olga said...

I love that card/image too!!! I just printed it out yesterday to color, LOL

Carla S. said...

Terrific anniversary card, Theresa! Love how you colored Mo's adorable couple and I love all the details you added!

Betty Benton said...

I remember this one!

Elaine L. said...

Great card! I can see why it's a favorite. Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE!~

Pat said...

What a fabulous card!! I love this image...and your coloring is amazing! Such gorgeous colors! I can see why you chose this card as one of your fave Mo cards of 2011!! Thanks so much for joining us. Happy New Year hugs! Pat Frank