Friday, January 6, 2012

Ice and Snowflakes

This is a card that I am not sure I like or not but posting anyway. I was playing with Mark's Finest stamp set " Ice and Snow" to create a card with snowflakes for Speedy the Cats Friends Challenge  suggested by Brenda-" Use a snowflake".
I used a very cool color Memento London Fog to stamp the icicles and snowflakes and then also stamped the same with Versamark  and embossed with Silver EP. Added a strip of GKD London Fog CS stamped with the sentiment and extended the snowflakes by masking.  Used a Martha Stewart border punch which looks like dripping icicles.
Guess we all make something not quite the best when playing with our stamps and inks. Will just refer to this as an experiment.  Not sure if you can read the verse....maybe you can if you enlarge.


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Personally I think it's fabulous! We are our own worst critics!