Monday, January 9, 2012

Cricut Machine Arrival on Friday

On Christmas Eve I learned from Cec that I was the winner of a Cricut machine from Sugar Creek Hollow compliments of Tracy, the owner of SCH. My name was drawn from 190 entries...lucky me!!!
I was excited on Friday when my prize was delivered....was like having another Christmas day.
I want to share some pictures of my prize.

 
Great Packaging ---full of  popcorn.
  
Love the size of this Cricut!

  
 
  
Excitement builds as I open the carton.


Almost unpacked.
   
Love this Cricut... it is the Cricut Create....a great size that can easily be moved around in my studio.....now it sits next to my laptop.....now to learn to use it!
 Thanks to everyone at Sugar Creek Hollow, especially Tracy for this great prize.

6 comments:

Olga said...

BIG Congrats!!!!! I have one, you will love it, you can do so much!!!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I'm so happy for you, Theresa! Enjoy!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Congrats to you... can't wait to see what you create!

Patti P. said...

So happy for you my friend, hope you enjoy it and we will enjoy seeing what you create. Thanks for playing at SCH and hope to see you lots in the new year.
hugs....

Betty Benton said...

Thanks for sharing the arrival of your Cricut with us! So happy for you and I'm sure you'll learn it in no time!

Sharon said...

Congratulations with your new toy Theresa. Look forward to seeing some new fab creations. hugs Sharon