Monday, January 2, 2012

Calendar 2012

Instead of posting a card this morning, I am showing another type project.  For Christmas gifts for family and friends,  I make and print personalized calendars using The Print Shop.  I used pictures made by DH and one by my sister for this year's theme Butterflies. I wanted to share this calendar and am posting the pictures that I used and the calendar pages may be seen by clicking on the Monthly Calendar Page tab beneath my banner. The size of the calendar is 8.5 x 11 inches and I do the binding also. Enjoy the Pictures:
 
 

 

 

 
 

3 comments:

Betty Benton said...

These butterfly picture are fantastic, Theresa! And the monthly pages are so much fun!

Did you win the Cricut over at Sugar Creek Hollow? Saw where you won the Dec. Blog Candy but the post didn;t say what the prize was -- Congratulations on the win, even if it was something different!!

Patti P. said...

Hi Theresa, Hopefully I am back in the swing of things and can start visiting regularly again. I was so happy to see you win at Sugar Creek Hollow, congrats my friend and could you pick up a lottery ticket for me????
What a great gift you have made, not only the time getting your pages made up, but the personal touch of using your own photos. Thanks for always inspiring me to do more.

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh that is going to be one awesome calender! So pretty!