Friday, December 30, 2011

Card for Challenges

                    
This week, Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge #87 is  "Anything Goes". That is easy enough. I decided to use one of their new stamp sets that I won recently and used a sketch from the challenge at The House That Stamps Built-Repeat Impressions Blog.

Challenges:
What If ? Wednesday (Repeat Impressions) : Sketch Challenge  D2811..on the right

Supplies:
Stamps: MFP's New Pines
Papers: Ivory CS,Brown CS Scrap, Teresa Collins' "World Traveler"
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Summer Sky, and Bamboo Shoots, SU Always Artichoke
Pencils and OMS
Cuttlebug EF Forest Branches
Nestabilities Circle and oval Dies

If you have been  wondering what I 've been doing instead of blogging,  I cleaned up my Studio and organized my supplies, stamps, scraps, etc....hope to use more of what I have in 2012.
Guess that is a New Year's resolution. Also I organized to make room for my toys that Santa brought including the Spellbinders Grand Calibur and Grand Dies.  Also expecting the Cricuit Machine that I won at Sugar Creek Hollow. I am a lucky girl!! Thanks Santa.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! I'm envious of your newly organized space! How nice to start off the new year with a clean space and new toys!
Happy New Year!

Patti J said...

Congrats on your big win! Your room and new gifts sound delightful, and as always, I love your card!!! Beautiful scene, my friend!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You are a very lucky girl! Congrats on your win! Super awesome card... love the sentiment! Have a Happy New Year, I hope to stamp all weekend!

Janeen said...

Congrats on your win. Good luck again. I love what you did with this set. THanks for playing along again with Speedy's friends.