Wednesday, December 7, 2011

More Christmas Tags....So Easy, So Quick


Tags are so much fun to make and quick to do, especially when you use these K&Company Layered Accents by Susan Winget that I used. I love Susan's designs and was happy that I found these cutouts that are layered and ready with pop ups to stick on. Using Spellbinder Label 4 Dies, I cut several pieces from Textured Red CS from stash and Authentique Pattern Paper from the "Wonder" pad. Made this group of tags with Gingerbread theme ( My sister will get these tags as she love Gingerbread Men ). Used  Sakura Clear Star for highlights and Gold Metallic ribbons to finish. Back side stamped with old unknown stamp with Memento Rose Bud. Will make more of these tags for my gifts.
Challenges:
Joan's Gardens Challenge: Make a tag. Anything goes.
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Make a Tag.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Olga said...

wow, you are on a roll with these gorgeous tags!

cebelica said...

Awww, these are really cute. Wonderful work! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs!

The Other Patti Sue said...

These are just dang cute!

Joan Fricker said...

Great Tags Theresa! Great job.

Thanks so much for joining us for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com