Friday, December 16, 2011

Color Challenge from a Pear



I have another card to enter in hopes of winning Flourishes Stamps from their latest release which are just beautiful.  Perfect Pear Challenge is to be inspired by this photo and to use the colors in it — a light green, deep rose and tan.  I chose to use a stamp from  Flourishes "Wreaths of All Seasons" and a sentiment from "Taglines".

I began by stamping the wreath on white card stock with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored it with Copics R83,85, E0000, Green pencil, Distress Ink Crushed Olive, and Memento Pear Tart. I cut the image and pink mat with Nesties circle die and attached to a green mat cut with Lacey Circle Die. Base card of GKD Sand CS was layered with white CS wrapped with a double ribbon and embellished with pink rhinestones. Sentiment stamped with Memento Rhubarb Stalk on Sand label cut with Spellbinders Ribbon Tag (modified size).

Wish me luck, please.I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Betty Benton said...

I do wish you luck with this very pretty card -- I love that sentiment font!

ChristineCreations said...

This is lovely Theresa! The wreath is so pretty in these colors!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! That wreath is one of my favorite Flourishes images. Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is a wonderful CAS card, this is a great wreath!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Looks like another winner to me... beautiful my friend! Got your card today... Thanks so much it too is a beauty!

Olga said...

this is gorgeous, and so is the Christmas card you sent, thanks and Merry Christmas Hugs, Olga