Thursday, December 15, 2011

Feminine Flair for Flourishes Challenge


Lace, pearls and flouncy ribbons – these are the things that make up a creation with a truly feminine flair. That’s what is at the heart of Flourishes month’s challenge Feminine Flair. To enter, use a dose of femininity to your cards or creations!  The winner will receive the entire December release. For my card I have used a lot of pink...a very feminine color. I used the stamp set " Cherry Blossoms" stamped on Flourishes Classic White Card Stock with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored the image with Copics R81,83, G21, E25. Used Sakura Pink Glaze pen for highlights. I cut this with Spellbinders Scalloped Heart Die and placed on a Mat of pink card stock cut with the same dies. I placed this on a background of Lace Pattern Paper and a white card stock base embossed with Cuttlebug EF Victoria. Used Martha Stewart Floral Lace Border Punch and added some ribbons and pearls (colored with Copics)  from my stash. Finished with a sentiment stamped in SU Pixie Pink. I think this is a very feminine card.

Thanks for stopping by. I love all your comments.
Theresa

5 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Theresa, check back again -- I saw that the challenge was still open for 18 hrs. plus a little. Maybe Mr. Linky was acting up when you tried. Beautiful cherry blossoms, by the way!

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Theresa! So pretty and feminine!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You just can't get anymore feminine than this GF Beautiful!

ChristineCreations said...

Oh I love how romantic the cherry blossoms look in the heart! Lovely creation!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Lovely design, Theresa.... perfectly pretty and feminine! Thanks for joining us!