Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Tag

Good Morning. Taking some time out to make a tag for some challenges. I used paper from Webster's Pages "Waiting for Santa & Sweet Season" and cut out a section using Spellbinders Classic Keyhole Die that I attached to white CS for the back (used same die).   I added some stickles to Santa and did some highlights with Sakura Clear star pen and Red Glaze pen. May have to enlarge to see. Stamped a sentiment from Flourishes "Doves and Holly" with Memento Rhubarb Stalk and stamped back with "To" and "From" from GKD. Edged Tag with Pilot Gold Marker. Finished with some metallic ribbon from stash to hang on package. Quick and simple tag but I liked the result.

Challenges:
Joan's Gardens Challenge: Make a tag. Anything Goes.
  Using Webster's Pages Petite Paper that I won from Joan's Gardens that I save for special projects.


 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Hi Theresa; I see you have participated twice this time and I like your tags! You seem to have made a combination of two good things; Websters' Pages beautiful papers and Spellbinders fab shapes!

Don't forget to come back soon and see the new challenge,

La Vikinga at Crafty Ribbons

The Other Patti Sue said...

Totally awesome tag! Love that Websters paper!