Thursday, November 17, 2011

Vintage Santa Again

This is another vintage card using stripes and spots for the challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow. I used Pattern Papers from Authentique Paper Pad "Wonder"  including the Postcard cut from one of the papers. I added some lace, green rhinestones and a sprig of pine cones and berries to complete the card. I did some distressing on the lace and papers with Distress Inks Barn Door, Antique Linen, and Brushed Corduroy.
Challenges:
Sugar Creek Hollow:  Use both stripes and spots on a vintage, shabby chic or primitive card.
Paper Players: Use colors Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, and River Rock.
All the colors are in the papers.


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

11 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

You do vintage very well... this is stunning!

Jan Hennings said...

WOW and one of my favorite paper lines :) Thanks for your sweet comment on my train on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog...Good luck :)

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! I always love the vintage style for Christmas cards! Beautiful papers and lace trim!

LeAnne said...

Oh, my, my, my.....I will now need to get some of that Wonder paper. I LOVE this, I have a weak spot for anything vintage! Thanks for playing with my Paper Player Color Challenge this week!

Patti P. said...

So glad you got a second entry in for our challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow. The postcard couldn't be more darling and your paper is beautiful. Great job on this!!

Patti SCH/DT

Nance Leedy said...

Oh that postcard is sooooo vintage and pretty! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Ann Schach said...

What a beautiful vintage card! There are so many perfect details! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Payne Holler Cards said...

love that image and your layout is perfect to accent it!

Susan Joyce said...

Love your vintage image, classic Christmas card. Thanks' for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

Anne Marie said...

So pretty, Theresa! I love that vintage image and all of your beautiful details. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Lesley said...

What a festive and fun card! Love the vintage image! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.
Smiles,
Lesley