Saturday, November 12, 2011

Tag Challenge at Cheery Lynn's

 There's a new challenge in cyberland. The first weekly challenge is being held at the Cheery Lyn Designs blog. The challenge this week is to Make a Tag.  You must use at least one Cheery Lynn Die -one of the rules. Check details here.
The winner will be chosen based on merit by Cheery Lynn Designs and will receive a $20 coupon for shopping at the Cheery Lynn website. I sure would like to own more of her wonderful dies so I made a tag to enter. I used the French Pastry Doily that I cut from shiny Red CS and folded around my tag cut from a Sparkly White CS and embossed with snowflakes EF. Used a Flourishes stamp of winter mittens from "Warm Winter Wishes".  Finished on the back with "To" and "From" stamps from GKD. This would be a great one to win!
Challenges:
Cheery Lynn Designs Blog: Use Cheery Lynn die to make a tag
CAS-ual Friday: Make a clean and simple tag.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

17 comments:

Olga said...

Your tag is gorgeous, thanks for the heads up, going over there now!!!!

CraftinGranny said...

Awesome tag Theresa. Good luck in the challenge and thanks for the info. Will be sure and check it out. I love those dies too... "Hugs"

Carla S. said...

Beautiful tag, Theresa! I love the red and white combo and the doily! I'd love to have more of their dies, too!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Looks like a winner to me! Totally awesome tag GF!

Linda B said...

Fabulous tag, Theresa! That doily is gorgeous!

Catherine said...

This is a fab tag, love the way you have used that doily...

Laura Davis said...

Great tag!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Betty Benton said...

Wonderful tag, Theresa -- the red and white caught my eye immediately! Good look in the challenge -- I may have to order a die or two so that I can participate. Selma sure does a good job of showcasing them for us!!

Sandy Hulsart said...

Beautiful tag, Theresa, love the doily on both sides. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Julie Day said...

Love the red and white and that texture is fab and the mittens are too ca-ute :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Patti P. said...

Hi Theresa, I don't have any of those just yet, but love this doily. Great job on your tag. I have one to post for another challenge if I can get my picture in the morning. Hope your weekend is going well.

DelightfullyCrazy said...

Great use of the doily die Theresa, and the use of both sides of the tag. Best of luck with the challenge and thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge...

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Wow pretty gorgeous creation dear.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

Kianel said...

Terrific tag!
Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week!
Hope to see you back next week,
Love from France, Kianel

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

So clean and simple! Love the red and white:)
Thanks so much for sharing with us on the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge.
~Jeannie
Cheery Lynne Designs DT

Gillian said...

Love the mittens stamp, very cute

Jaclyn Miller said...

I love how you wrapped the doily around to the back. So fun. So glad you popped in and played along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.