Monday, November 21, 2011

Roses for Christmas Greetings

At Flourishes the Timeless Tuesday challenge by Tammy is “Flag, You’re It!” . We are to add a flag to our card in some way or do something with a banner or pennant (a form of a flag).
I created my card with a banner and a sentiment pennant on an embossed mat of white card stock with a simple rose. I used stamps from 4 Flourishes sets including A Year in Flowers (set 2), Birthday Pennants, Strips and Stripes, and Paperwhites. It turned out to be a monotone card as I decided not to color the rose. Added pearls to tip of banner and to the sentiment pennant.

Challenges:
Timeless Tuesday : TTFC144
Truly Scrumptious: Christmas Project with vintage or pearls.

Supplies:
Flourishes Stamps mentioned above
Paper: Flourishes Classic White CS, GKD Cranberry Tart
Ink: Memento Rhubarb Stalk
Cuttlebug EF Victoria
Nesties Circle and Scallop Circle Dies
Martha Stewart Pearls

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Theresa! I love the monochromatic look and the embossing! Beautiful image and great use of the flags!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wow your up and at it early! Super gorgeous GF!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Simply gorgeous Theresa! Love the red and white color combo! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! Love the red and white and your flag is perfect! Thanks for joining us for Timeless Tuesday!

Cindy Haffner said...

So very PRETTY!~

Kathy said...

Really beautiful...I love monotone cards.

Blessings!

Kathy

Olga said...

LOVE IT!!! Very very pretty!!! My computer is down at home so I'm cheating and commenting at work, lets not tell anyone hehe. Hopefully I'll get it fixed this afternoon, if not I'll be missing for several days.....Happy Thanksgiving!!!