Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Queen of Cards

I received a sheet of rubber stamps featuring  the Queen of Cards in a blog candy over a year ago but I do not know the make of the stamps. If you know, please let me know. I decided to make some Tally Cards as a gift for for my Mother who loves to play cards and host card parties. I stamped each queen on GKD white CS which I think is a good size for this purpose. I used artistic license for the colors chosen that I colored with Copics, metallic markers, and gel pens. Guess the traditional colors to use would be red, black, and yellow.  I will make several of these and design a box to fit 12 in a set. May even try another color theme. Keeping these embellishment free so they can be used for scorekeeping.
 At C.R.A.F.T., the challenge is Family Games, Board Games, and Activities. I thought my tally cards would be a good entry for this challenge.

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Olga said...

WOW, these are all gorgeous, your coloring is so perfect!!! Your mom will love these!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

How fun! I'm with Olga... your coloring is just amazing!