Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pumpkin Pie is Served!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
I was so happy to have made the Top 5 at Meljens last week that I decided to make this card using the same digi background that I used in that card.  This week I decided to serve up some pumpkin pie for everyone to share. I started with a brown CS base and added a mat of the Happy Fall background that I created with Meljens Design "Happy Fall". Colored the Meljens Design "Pumpkin Pie" Image with Copics and a Silver Metallic pen. Cut with a Nesties Label Die and matted on Orange CS. Added some dew drops for sparkle. Now I am serving it up...have a slice and enjoy your Thanksgiving Day.
Challenge:
Meljens Designs: Challenge is Fall.  The aroma of fresh Pumpkin Pie says fall to me.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

redwasher1 said...

I'm so ready for Pumpkin Pie!!! Your card is adorable!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Olga said...

yummy card and so would a piece of pie be LOL

The Other Patti Sue said...

Pure yummy~ness! Love punkin pie!

Payne Holler Cards said...

mmmmm mmmmmm good!
I'm just getting back in to the swing of things - hope you are back safe and sound (-:
hugs
Linda