Sunday, November 6, 2011

Let the Music Move You

Hello...I'm back! Been missing a few days ....busy doing some minor home improvements and getting ready for winter....raking, bagging leaves etc. I have not been making many cards but I have started making my gift calendars for Christmas.  I made this card for our Anniversary last month and never posted it so thought I'd share with you.  I used ivory CS that I embossed with a Cuttlebug EF and then distressed with Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink. Added some cut outs from Graphic 45 Curtain Call Designer paper. The row of rhinstones is recyled from a dress.
I am entering in a challenge at CRAFTS AND ME with the theme "Let the Music move you".

I'll be back later with my entry for Joan's Gardens.
Enjoy your Sunday!
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! I love the embossed background and the dancing couple silhouette! The touch of bling is very elegant! Have a great day!

Patti P. said...

Hey Theresa, finally getting back in the swing of visiting....I don't know what it is about a trip that gets me out of time. This is so pretty, love the embossing and the theme!! Happy Belated Anniversary, ours was on the 2nd of Nov. (26 yrs). Know what you mean about those chores, have a great Sunday!

Betty Benton said...

Love the black, ivory, antique linen color combo and the fact that you recycled the bling! Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This totally rocks.... pun intended! LOL! It is way awesome, love your focal image!

Olga said...

awesome!!!! gonna go check it out! TFS

Rose said...

Theresa, your dancing couple looks wonderful on this festive card. Your embossed music note paper looks great! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Digi Team's Let the Music Move You challenge. ~ Rose

Vixykins said...

sweet card, very classy. Thank You for playing at Crafts and Me challenges and apologies for being so late x