Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Christmas

A few weeks ago, I was lucky to win some  Digi Doodle  images and I am using "Christmas Ornaments", one of my wins, in this card. I colored the branch with copics and the ornaments with Metallic and Glitter Jelli-Ink pens to give some shine and sparkle. ( Hard to see...BIRL)  I distressed the edge with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Barn Door. Matted this on BasicGrey Jovial Pattern Paper. My Card base of GKD All Spruced Up was embossed with CB EF Polka dots and  and layered partly with another pattern from Jovial Paper Pad. Added branches made with EK Success punch and some Annabelle Red Sprinkles. Sentiment stamp is from a magazine insert from last year that I embossed with Red EP.

Challenges:
Digi Doodle Shop's Best: Sketch #82 Challenge on the left
Digital Tuesday Challenge: Theme is Christmas Time
Stamps Are Us: Our challenge theme is Bling It On. Red sparkles are my bling.

Thanks to my friend  Patti P for letting me know about Digi Doodle Shop's challenge and images.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

10 comments:

Patti P. said...

What a great job with this sketch...I haven't used this image yet, but need to, as you have inspired me. Love the vintage ornaments as they remind me of my childhood. Your embossing is such a beautiful part of your design.
hugs, Patti

The Other Patti Sue said...

You've certainly used this image to it's full potential! Beautiful!

Jenny said...

Nice! Thanks for playing at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

Starla B. said...

This is lovely! Thanks for playing with us at Digi Doodle Shop!

xx Star

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Lovely creation dear.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

Stampalicious said...

very nice, I like the distressing around the image. thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop, hugs, martina

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow this is stylish. Thank you for joining us at DDSC this week and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

This is one gorgeous card love the colours and image a super card thank you for sharing it with us at DDSC
Hugs
Lorraine x

Linda said...

Love your take on this digi. It is such a versatile pretty one. Isn't it fun to win? Good luck this week too. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Best Challenges this week. **Linda

PS. I like your blog background. Check mine out here. www.turtleinthesand.blogspot.com

Shannon White said...

What a Lovely Christmas card! Fabulous dp's and Soo Festive! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamps R Us! 8-)