Thursday, November 10, 2011

Focus Is On the Sentiment


I did it again....I missed the deadline for Annabelle's Stamps challenge and I really like the card that I made for her challenge: to focus on a sentiment. Some day, I will learn not to wait til the last minute. Oh well! There's always another time and more challenges to enter.
I made this card using a sketch from Sketch Critter Blog so I do have time to enter there. I used Annabelle's stamps from "Stamped for Christmas" which I stamped with Distress Ink Crushed Olive on Ivory CS. I colored ornaments with Copic RV29 and Crushed Olive ink.  Cut out with circle die and rectangle dies. Used Ivory as base, textured green CS mat,  and pattern mats from Authentique Wonder paper pack.Embossed green mat with CB EF Herringbone. Finished with Red Sprinkles from Annabelle.
Challenges that I am not late for:
Critter Sketch: Sketch shown above
Allsorts Challenge: Anything but square.
Scrap-Creations:  Show projects where the sentiment is the main focus. My card works for this.
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Jill said...

Fabulous Theresa!
Lovely christmascolours and those ornaments looks fabulous!
Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week for my anything but a square challenge. Good luck in the draw and I hope to see you again!
Hugs, Jill

Janette said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super awesome card GF! Don't you just hate when you miss the deadlines... I do it way to often!

Catherine said...

Lovely card...

Betty Benton said...

It might be too late for AnnaBelle's but it sure is pretty! I just missed the V is for Vintage challenge at ABC Christmas!

Kristen said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for playing with us in this weeks Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!

Sara said...

Very nice, thanks for playing along with Critter Sketch.

Peggy said...

This is a beautiful XMAS card! Great job. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.