Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bling and Glitz

 Annabelle Stamps challenge this week is a sketch. I changed it a bit but the elements are all here. I used the poinsettia from Annabelle's "Squared Posies"I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on ivory CS and trimmed. I colored with red Copics....those reds are so hard to color without bleeding when you do not use the right paper. Oh Well!! I sponged the image with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Crushed Olive.  Placed on a mat of Authentique Paper from "Wonder" pad. Attached this to a card base of Green Textured CS that I had a Red Satin ribbon wrapped around. Added a sentiment from Annabelle's "Stamped for Christmas"  that I heat embossed with Red EP and cut out freehand. Finished with those lovely Red Sprinkles from Annabelle and used Art Glitter Gala Glitz in the center of flower. 
Papertake Challenge: Anything goes with bling.
Party Time Tuesday: Challenge is to be inspired by Photo shown on right. This inspired the use of Gala Glitz. 

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

9 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous Theresa! Thanks so much for joining us again at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Olga said...

I love Gala Glitz jsut forget about using it!!!! Your card is fantastic!

Katina said...

A lovely and elegant card Theresa. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! :o)

Sue W said...

Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle this week Theresa! Your card is perfect for the sketch challenge .
Mmmm can I just let you know that ABS smooth white is ok with copics if you're layering and 15% off at the moment!!!!

Jane said...

Very pretty card - love the glittery centre.
You can view my card here

Kylie said...

LOVE your card Theresa!
I have not inked up this image yet and your card has inspired me too, loving your glittery centre too!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Sue said...

I love how you have taken the sketch and made it your own Theresa! The beautifully coloured flower makes such an impact!
Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle's this week! :)

Sandy said...

Fab image, looks great with the sparkly centre, lovely card,
Sandy

You can view my card here

Paige said...

Lovely card! Love the sparkle on your fabulous flower! Thanks for joining us at PTT!