Sunday, October 16, 2011

Timeless Tuesday Ornament

 
Side 2
 
Side 1














Hello! Today I am showing a ornament  that I made for the challenge at Timeless Tuesday #139.  The challenge is to make a Christmas card that either features an ornament, or create an ornament. I decided to make an ornament using Flourishes' Alleluia Angel stamp set. I began by cutting 2 circles from Gold Metallic CS with Spellbinders Lacey Circle dies. To each of these I attached a Red Circle cut with Classic Circle dies. On White CS, I stamped the angel twice with Versamark and heat embossed with Gold EP. I added some sparkle with Sakura Clear Star pen and color with Copic E00. I cut each with a circle die smaller than the red circle. I edged each with Gold Pilot Marker. I attached an image circle atop the red circles.   I then glued the two finished sides together so the ornament may be presented from either side. I attached red jewels on one side and pearls on the other. I tied red ribbon to hang on the tree.
Wishing you a happy weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.
Theresa

6 comments:

Olga said...

gorgeous ornament

Patti J said...

Wow, wow, wow, Theresa!!! This is absolutely gorgeous! It will look beautiful on your tree this year!!! Hugs...

Betty Benton said...

Lovely! I like the different colored pearls on opposite sides!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Well aren't you cleaver! Love it!

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh my...this is one gorgeous ornament Theresa! Love this design...hugs ~S~

Rosemary said...

oh wow... what a gorgeous ornament you created!!