Sunday, October 9, 2011

 Another Post for today...this card is for There's Magic in the Air whose challenge is to go green by either making a card/project with greens/neutrals and/or reusing/recycling items in your project. I kind of did both as I use greens but also used up some small scraps in my stash. I used Card Patterns Sketch 136 to make a very simple card with these unidentified scraps on a card base of white cs. I printed the sentiment from Paper Cupcakes "Thankful Quotes" and placed on a mat of yet another green scrap and popped on with pop up dots after adding a green twine from Annabelle Stamps. Quick, clean, and green and and I used up a few scraps.

Challenges:
There's Magic in the Air: Go Green.
Card Patterns Sketch 136
 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is one way cool card! Love the LO,color and the sentiment...beautiful!

Kristii said...

What a fabulous card!! I totally love the quote and the colors are fanatastic!

Payne Holler Cards said...

perfect sketch for scraps! love your card...will have to use this also (-:

CraftinGranny said...

Such pretty shades of greens and wonderful sentiment. Love it Theresa. Great new fall blog look too. "Hugs" Carol

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

What a beautiful card Theresa! I really love the hues of green and that sentiment is just so true & inspiring. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.