Thursday, October 13, 2011

Playing The Name Game

The Name Game Challenge Graphic
At Flourishes Release this week, Suzanne Czosek has a challenge to use our own name in a creative way! We are to simply use our monogram as the inspiration for a creation . Therefore I have to use the initials T-M-P to make my card. For T, I am using twine. The M will be Morning Glories or also could be Mosaic for the design of my pattern paper. P is for Pattern Paper or also Pink Paper. I used the Morning Glories Stamp from Flourishes "A Year in Flowers" stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics. I cut this with Nesties Labels 1 and framed in Pink CS also cut with 2 of the Labels 1 dies. I used the Mosaic Pattern Design Paper from K&Co. and placed on Bazzill Pink Paper. I wrapped the Mat with Green Twine and finished with a bow of the twine. I may go back and add some pearls or bling....think it needs something more.

2 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Terrific, Marvelous, Pretty! Great card for the challenge!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very creative way to use your initials... super pretty card!