Monday, October 24, 2011

Diva Dianne in Pink

Happy Monday morning.
The challenge at Sassy Cheryl's blog is a sketch challenge (shown below) and the theme is to use pink. I used a lovely freebie image that I have had in my files for a while ...she just cries out to be pink. I colored her with Copics and Glaze pens and gave her some sparkle with a Clearstar pen. Those pink shoes are a bit on the neon side. But does she not look like she is having a lot of fun playing dress up? I used white card base distressed a bit with Sugar Spun Distress Ink, a mat of Pink CS embossed with EF Divine Swirls, and corners of Lace Patterned Paper from scraps. Cut my image with Nesties Labels 1 and also distressed a bit. Added pearls to finish.  Think I will name her Diva Dianne since I do not know her name.
Challenge link:
Sassy Cheryl Challenge


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh you are on top of your game this morning! This is just adorable... lovin all the pink (0=

Olga said...

love it all! The sketch, the color and of course that cute image!!!

Betty Benton said...

Adorable card!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, I just love her Theresa! And I personally adore the 'neon' pink. :)
Beautifully colored. Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.

Pat said...

Hi Theresa...what an adorable card!! I love the papers you used...and those hot pink shoes are the BEST!! So tickled that you've joined us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Ann English said...

Awh, Theresa, she is cute as can be! Pretty in pink!
I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

CraftinGranny said...

This is just too cute and a great image. Love the pink and girlie look. Good luck in the candy draw. "Hugs"

Payne Holler Cards said...

LOL just adorable!!! big smile here (-: