Monday, October 3, 2011

Decor for Thanksgiving Dinner

The challenge at Timeless Tuesday is to create something to adorn your table and make it festive. I made some place cards using the Mum Stamp from Flourishes "A Year in Flowers" which I colored with Copics and cut out with Spellbinders Labels 4 but cut off  lower edges. I sponged the edges with Memento Potter's Clay ink. I attached the images to a folded green cardstock sized for place cards and attached an ivory cardstock stamped with a sentiment and hand wrote the names. I also made napkin rings with the same Mum image cut with Scalloped circle dies and matted on a green scalloped circle  with a band to slip the napkin into.  For fun I printed out a menu that I did using HP Creative Studio but used the mum image on my menu. The menu is from Thanksgiving dinner a few years ago which my brother prepared....I just printed the menu. To read the menu, click to enlarge.
Challenge:
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #137


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

beautiful!!!
and love that menu of items ...love Thanksgiving dinner (-:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is lovely, thanks for sharing!
Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is having a giveaway, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply gorgeous and so festive too! Awesome Thanksgiving decor Theresa! Thanks for playing the FTTC with us! Hugs ~S~

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your so cleaver... this is amazing and oh so festive!

CraftinGranny said...

Wow Theresa, this is stunning and so festive. It's a wonderful table setting and so perfect for a formal dinner. I love the haunted house card. It's so cute. Sorry I haven't been around but life has just been keeping me too busy. Hope to get in the craftroom this week and start posting again. "Hugs" Carol

Sharon said...

Oh wow Theresa, this is absolutely stunning. You're so creative. hugs Sharon x

Olga said...

WOW!!!! I bet Thanksgiving at your house is awesome!!! I love these, so clever!