Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Christmas Tags

I thought I'd make some tags to use for Christmas gifts  and came up with these playing with Annabelle Stamps "Stamped for Christmas" set. I made 3"x3" square cards with White CS. I stamped the sleigh and sentiment on the front and used the "To" and "From"  with the same sentiment on the inside. I colored the front image with assorted Copics, markers, gel pens, and glitter pens.  I may punch a hole in the card and add a ribbon  when I use or just attach with tape.

Challenges to enter:
ABC Christmas Challenge: T is for Tiny. Make  a set of 4 tiny cards or tags.
Craft Your Days Away Challenge: Tag it.
ABC Challenge: Anything Goes. Welcome back to this challenge.

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

9 comments:

Patti J said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing!!! You just gave me another idea for the pet shelter - TAGS!!! Woohoo!

Olga said...

fantastic tags!!!

Betty Benton said...

Cute tags! Love the sleigh full of presents but where does Santa get to sit????

The Other Patti Sue said...

So creative... super cute tags!

Samantha said...

Lovely tags so bright and cheery!

Thanks 4 coming to play with us this week for our T for Tiny Challenge @ ABC Christmas Challenge, hope you can come and play again soon, We have a new challenge starting tomorrow so hope to see you there!! we have NO limit on entries, so the more times you play the more chances you have to win! Hugs Samantha

P.s when playing challenges you will need to backlink to blog to be in with chances of winning.... none of the challenges you have listed are linked, hope you don't mind me mentioning it :0)

Cheryl said...

Cute tags!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love your cute tags! I need to make a few of these! Thanks for joining us this week at ABC's Challenge.I hope you will join us again on the 15th.

Lacey Stephens said...

Oh my goodness, these are fantastic! I love the soft colors. Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas T for Tiny Challenge. We have another fun one this week: U is for Unused stash. We hope you can play along again.
~Lacey
ABC Christmas Challenge DT
www.stampandcreate.com
This week All Sweet November Stamps on sale 25% off!

Barbara said...

Will that sleigh stop at my door, too?? Cute set!