Friday, October 7, 2011

Christmas Card in Black and White

I pulled out a old PSX Stamp for this card that I made in Black and White. I simply stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on White CS and then wiped the stamped image with Versamark and heat embossed with Clear EP. Hope that you can see the shine on the card.  I placed the image on a black mat, then a white mat and then on a base of black CS.   Finished with a sentiment from Flourishes' "Dove and Holly". Easy to make but very dramatic.

Challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenges: Black and White Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Card suitable for a male.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

10 comments:

Patti J said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Theresa! I very much like the clear embossing with the black and white! Beautiful, my friend - thanks for sharing!!!

Hazel said...

What a striking card - love the monochromatic look - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 40 - hope to see you again soon - new challenge tomorrow morning x

Christine said...

Beautiful card! I was just thinking today I needed to start on my Christmas cards for our business and I think a black and white would be elegent. Thanks for sharing.

Betty Benton said...

You had the perfect stamp for a black & white Christmas card. Just lovely!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You are so right... very dramatic LOVE it!

louise said...

Gorgeous card and very elegant,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.
Louise xx

Olga said...

I love this, it's gorgeous, elegant, and just beautiful!!!!

Patti P. said...

Theresa, this is very dramatic and what a great card to mass produce for the holidays. Just absolutely beautiful!!

Sandra Stephens said...

Simple.stylish and elegant...love it.
Thank s for joining the Cupcake Craft Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Sandra
xx

sari said...

Absolutly adorable x-mas card! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!