Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Autumn Has Arrived

There are a lot of challenges with Autumn / Fall  theme this week. A few days ago I saw a card made by Linda , a blogger friend who is a wonderful cardmaker,  that reminded me of a stamp that I bought several months ago and never used. I loved her card so much that I have CASE'd it...hope you don't mind, Linda. Here's her card.
I stamped the pumpkin from Heartfelt Creations "Rustic Autumn Wheel" with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on to GKD PL white CS and colored with copics. I sponged the sky with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I matted the square image with GKD Chocolate Kiss CS. I used a card base of the same Brown CS and used a mat from BasicGrey Oliver ...a distressed dark rich Red Pattern Paper.
Finished with a sentiment from MFP's Give Thanks.

Challenges:
For Fun Challenges : Autumn Has Arrived. Challenge is to use Pumpkins– NO FACES (jack-o-lanterns)
BasicGrey Challenges: Autumn/Fall/ Halloween. I used Oliver Paper Pack for the mat under the image.
Oldie but Goodie: Forever Autumn-Autumn Images and Colors. My Stamp is over 6 months old but it's first time I've used.
City Crafter Challenge: Harvest Festival -any project that relates to the harvest of the land  Think this a good stamp for this Challenge.


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

16 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely "Harvest Festival" project for CCCB, thanks for joining us this week!

Olga said...

you did an awesome job!!!! absolutely gorgeous

Helen Dooley said...

This is an awesome card! Love the pumpkins! ?"Thanks for playing along on For Fun!

Kathy D. said...

Wow! This is beautiful. your coloring is amazing and love the soft sky background.

Thanks for going "Pumpkins with no faces" at For Fun Challenges. Hope you come back tomorrow as we have a TOUGH challenge for you! Are you up to it???

Scrappy Rat said...

Thanks for entering your very autumnal card in our challenge this week at For Fun Challenges! :)

Ros said...

OMG this is so beautiful ... I'm so glad you could jin us at CCCB this week

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh would you look at that beautiful coloring... gorgeous GF!Beautiful card, love that image!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Linda B said...

Beautiful card, Theresa... what a gorgeous job on the pumpkins!!!

babar said...

The way you portray your image is superb.Thanks for sharing your idea with us.
gift card printer
PVC cards

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh my - your coloring is 100 times better than that CASE'd card (-:
love this stamp - one of my very favorite fav's (-:
hugs

Linda R. said...

Such a beautiful image.. Your coloring looks wonderful.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Scrappy Rat said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that you might want to visit us at the For Fun Challenges blog today, if you haven't already. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised! :)

wendipooh13 said...

perfect card for the harvest!!! thanks so much for playing along at the City Crafter challenge blog!!!!

cnelson said...

This is GORGEOUS! Fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for sharing with CCCB!

Francesca said...

Great creation,

Thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE Challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca