Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Young Love Grows With The Years

Here I am back for a second post and I am rushing to get this in for a couple of challenges closing very soon, but oops, missed one.  I am using Mo's Digi "Young Love" for her 100th challenge Let's celebrate. Just had to get a card in for this special challenge. To be short, I colored the image with Copics and made a frame of Silver and Blue CS using a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. Added some pattern paper as background and finished with brads with stones and rhinestones. Used a sentiment to make this an anniversary card.  ( The challenge that I was too late for was one to use silver).

Challenges:
Mo's Challenge: Let's Celebrate. Congrats to her on her 100th challenge.
Tuesday Morning Sketches: See sketch below.
For Fun Challenges: Create celebration of an Anniversary


Supplies:
Digital stamp: Mo's "Young Love". Stamp: MFP's Sentiment from "Happy Pansies"
Copics, Versamark, Zing Silver EP
All Papers and Bling from Stash
EK Success Corner Punch
Nesties Rectangle

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

13 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Love the frame and the bling! Thanks for joining us in Mo's 100th Challenge celebration, and good luck in the draw!

Pat said...

Oh Theresa...how absolutely gorgeous!! Your card is sooooo sweet! And I love, love, LOVE this Mo image!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! I have that image, and I love it - so much fun!!! Good luck on your challenges! Hugs...

Helen Dooley said...

This is so gorgeous! I ask a favor. could you please relist at fOr Fun.We had some problems and had to re link. I love this image and you made such a beautiful card. Thanks for playing along on For Fun.

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love that image... super sweet card!

Marie said...

This is such a lovely card. Adorable! thanks for playing with us over at For Fun this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Pauline said...

Hi Theresa... thank you for sharing such a wonderful creation with us at For Fun Challenges this week! What a great image, and such fabulous colouring! I'm sorry that we're having technical difficulties with the Linky!
Pauline

Dawn said...

What a sweet image! Stopped by from For Fun to see your creation! Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Marie said...

Ah what a delightful card. The images are colored beautifully. Thanks for playing along at TMS.

Theresa said...

Theresa, this is so darling! I love the silver. Perfect choices. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

So so so sweet!! How sweet to grow old with your best friend. I love this image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

aqualeiga said...

Super Anniversary card, I do adore Mo's images! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at FOR FUN!

Hugs, Ali x

Kathy D. said...

I like how you turned the sketch on its side. and what an adorable image.

Thanks for playing at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you this week as the new challenge is up!