Sunday, September 4, 2011

Triple Ribbons for Birthday

At There's Magic in the Air, Sonia  wants us to make a birthday day card/project and use ribbon, but NO WHITE ribbon on our card/project. We must use it at least 3 different ways, or 3 different types, or 3 different colors. I used 3 different ribbons in 3 different colors for my card. I used Paper Cupcakes "Peony in Bottle" and "Variety Tickets" digital images that I colored with copics.

Supplies:
Paper Cupcakes Digital Images by Nina
Copics: R81,83,85, G20,21
Gold Smooch on vase
Pink Glaze Pen
Papers: Bazzill Green CS, White CS, Pattern Paper from stash
Ribbons all from collection
Fiskars Scallop Punch

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Auntie Em said...

I love your pretty card and the ribbons are all so gorgeous! The ribbon woven through the border scallops is such a pretty touch!
Thank you for sharing! :)

Patti P. said...

You are still creating some beautiful cards for PCC's....love the woven ribbon and of course this is one of my favorite images. Take care and hope you've had a great weekend.

Patti

The Other Patti Sue said...

That's a pretty tough challenge... you sure stepped up to the plate... gorgeous GF!

Sonia said...

Hi Theresa!!
I love your card!! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at TMITA/Paper Cupcakes.
Hope to see you again.
Good Luck!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60