Thursday, September 1, 2011

Scraps Inspired Card


I was trying to decide what to make for Annabelle's Challenge this week and got my inspiration from some scraps and inks I had on my work desk and began to play with these and came up with this card following the sketch shown on the left. I used Annabelle stamps "Floral Silhouettes" and added a sentiment with a SU stamp.
Challenge Links:
Annabelle Stamps Blog: Sketch 041
Charisma Cardz Challenge: Anything Goes

Supplies:
Stamps mentioned above
Ink: Memento New Sprouts, Ranger Distress Ink Broken China
Sakura Orange Glaze Pen
Paper: SU Marigold Morning, Scraps Ivory, Turquoise CS and  K& CO PP
Dew Drops
Nesties Circle Die

Don't forget Annabelle's Birthday Celebration coming September 8.
Click on blinkie for details.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

crazyribbonlady said...

Ooh, love the colours youve used! Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week :)
Emma x

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card, love the colours thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
Love Jan
xx

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Love how you've added touches of colour to the flowers Theresa! Just beautiful!
Thanks for sharing with us again this week :)
Andrea

laney said...

fabulous card Theresa!!
thanks for joining us at Charisma this time would love to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Betty Benton said...

Pretty card -- I like how you used the bits and pieces! Good luck at Annabelle's -- I fooled around and let it slip me by!!

Marion said...

A great card Theresa. It is good to use up those scraps...I need to do this more often! Thanks for sharing it with us at AnnaBelles.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as cute as can be! I could see the sketch in your card before I knew you were playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps... great job my friend!

Debs said...

Very elegant card - lovely colours.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx