Thursday, September 29, 2011

Nothing Better Than A Bear Hug

Since I was lucky enough to have won at Phindy's Challenge last week, I just had to enter again this week. I am doing more and more with digis that are so easy to print off and adjust the size to fit a sketch. I used  the image "Bear Hug" (another very favorite) that I colored with Red and Green Copics and Memento markers. I cut it using a Nesties Oval die to use in a Sketch from Tuesday Morning which I rotated for my design. I used Pattern Papers from BasicGrey Figgy Pudding scraps leftovers from last year.  Stamped a GKD sentiment with Versamark and Gold EP on Red CS. The sheer green bow that I added hides the verse in the photo. It reads "May the spirit of Christmas fill your heart with warmth." I thought this was fitting for the image that I used....hugging your bear fills your heart  with warmth.
 
Challenges:
 Phindy's Place Challenge:  Use opposite colors from the color wheel. My choice was to use red and green.
Tuesday Morning Sketch #113: Shown below
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

9 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Love those papers and your image! Have you ever counted how many bear images/stamps you have? One thing is for certain, they are all adorable and I smile every time I see one!

Catherine said...

Fantastic card, love what you have done with the image. Thanks for joining us at Phindys place this week...

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a cutie patootie... super sweet!

Anne-Marije said...

What a cutie...
Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge...
xxx Anne-Marije

Patti P. said...

Congrats on last week's win!! Your papers are beautiful, but your coloring on this adorable image is gorgeous. I love bears as well. Did you ever collect Boyd's?? I used to, but haven't bought any in quite a while. Still love using my in decorating for the seasons. Have a good one!

Anne said...

Aw, how cute is this! love your papers and the big bow, digis are great aren't they:) Thank you for joining in with this week’s Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll play again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne

Kathy said...

Theresa, this is beautiful. I love this image, it's wonderful. You've colored it beautifully, stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place this week. And thank you also for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches, fab take on the sketch!

Jacki Randolph said...

Gorgeous Theresa, love how you flipped the sketch. Adorable image and perfect papers.Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Fabulous card Theresa! Congrats on your win from Phindy's, too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.