Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Let's Get Together for Some Latte

 At CAS-ual Fridays, the challenge is to create a Clean And Simple project using at least 3 shades of a monochromatic color (your choice) PLUS Brown. I am combining this challenge with the sketch challenge at Less is More and a theme challenge at Stamptacular Sunday with a theme of "Have a Little Latte".  I find it interesting and challenging to combine several challenges into one card.
    I used a GKD stamp that I stamped in Memento Paris Dusk ink on white CS and colored with Copics using B93 for the blue. I cut with a Nesties Square die and matted on a scrap of Bazzill Blue CS which gave me 3 shades of blue. I attached this to a GKD Leather CS and Stamped the sentiment from Creative Vision "Hello Hunny" set in Paris Dusk.

Challenge Links:
CAS-ual Fridays: CF21
 Less Is More : Sketch shown on left
Stamptacular Sunday: Have a little Latte.

Have a cup of coffee. Thanks for stopping by!
I enjoy your comments. Theresa

11 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I like it a LATTE! Super awesome!

Chrissie said...

This is a charming card Theresa!
I'd rather have an Americano if you don't mind!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Aileen said...

Cool card, love a latte myself! x

Jan said...

Lovely card, xx Jan

Heleen said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at stamptacular sunday and I wish you luck.

Hugs,
Heleen

Karen B. said...

What a fun little number, blue and brown is a gorgeous color combination! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Mandi said...

Super card Theresa, love the frkrafe background

Thank you
Mandi LIM

Laura Davis said...

Super cute!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Sprytebyrd said...

I love this simple card, Theresa! The blue and brown are such nice colors together! Great job!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Marianne-db said...

How lovely clean and simple card! Thanks for joining Stamptacular this week!

Haseeb said...

what a nice coffee card i will make one on Sunday and i am thinking if i add some design at the side of it .
Plastic business cards 
Plastic Card