Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Friend Sprout has a Gift for You


I used Mo Manning digi Image "Sprout" for this card. Am rushing to get for the challenge before it closes. I used Copics to color and placed the image on a mat of Copper CS and then on a striped mat with ribbon and a copper punched border.  Finished with a sentiment and Dragonfly  on a base card of golden yellow CS. Used a sketch from Papertake for the design.

Challenges:
Mo's DP2 Challenge: Autumn Colors
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Sketch shown on left





I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Olga said...

she is so adorable!!!!! Your coloring is fantastic!

Betty Benton said...

Soooo cute -- love the yellow tennis shoes!

Dorcas said...

Hi Theresa,
Such a sweet, thoughtful card! I'm really happy you could play with is this week at Mo's!
ps) I have some blog candy I just put up today on my blog if you'd like to come by for a look.
Hugs,
Dorcas

Pat said...

Hi Theresa...you made it!! And you used sweet little Sprout! She's so adorable, isn't she?!! Love the colors you chose...fun design too! So tickled that you were able to join us in this week's fun fall challenge at Mo's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

The Other Patti Sue said...

I just read your post really, really fast cause you were in a hurry to get it up and going! Love your sweet little card!

Angie said...

Fab card love the cute image and the fab colours thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
Angie x