Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, AnnaBelle

I am playing along at AnnaBelle Stamps Birthday Party and I have made this card for the 1st Birthday challenge presented by Sue and Kylie. I used an exclusive free digi image that Andrea has for their birthday and is available from her here in this post. Thanks Andrea for the lovely digi.

The challenge is a 1-2-3 one:
1. One New Stamp (Any new Stamp but if you have ABS use your latest purchase.
2. Die Cuts/Punch Shapes
3. Bling


I printed the newly acquired image on white CS and colored with pencils and OMS. Used a Fiskars border punch on the edge and layered that with some Pattern Paper from K&Co. For a second die cut, I used a Spellbinders Ribbon tag  die which I modified. To this I added a rub on sentiment since I think that we are to use only one stamp. I added 3 bling -green rhinestones to complete the challenge. (Do not know why they look so crooked in photo but look BIRL.)

Sending Birthday Wishes to everyone at AnnaBelle Stamps and the DT.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wow Theresa... this is gorgeous! Colored to perfection! So happy to have you play along with our birthday challenges... good luck!

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!!~

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Just beautiful Theresa, love the Spring feel to the yellow!! Thanks for joining in our birthday fun:)
Andrea

Kylie said...

What a stunning card, Theresa! I love your colours and the way your DP pops through your punched border, love that and gorgeous colouring too!!!
Thanks for playing along with our ABS Birthday Challenge!

Take Care,
Kylie X

carol said...

lovely pretty card, good luck with my ribbon candy draw, x carol

Sue Kohler said...

this looks absolutely stunning Theresa, you have made the birthday digi sing!! perfect balance and combo of colours!
Thanks for sharing in our birthday celebrations! :)

Sue W said...

Hi Theresa , love the sunny lemon you used for Andrea's B'Day digi!!!
Makes us think of Spring.........which is long overdue here!!!!
Thanks for playing along and I look forward to seeing the rest of your challenge cards.