Friday, September 23, 2011

Fancy Borders


Sugar Creek Hollow's challenge is to create a vintage, shabby chic or primitive card or project featuring FANCY BORDERS.  I am entering this card made with Martha Stewart double loop around the page punches. I made this card at my Stamping Club meeting and it was designed by my friend Rita. We used ivory and green card stocks and pattern paper from Graphics 45 which has a lovely vintage look. Flower, leaves, and branches was made with various punches and shaped with tools to create 3D look. Finished with sentiment stamped in Memento Bamboo Leaves on a die cut oval with a scalloped oval mat and a punched butterfly.

Challenges:
Sugar Creek Hollow: Feature fancy borders

Stamp, Create, and Doodle Saturday: Theme is Birthdays.
Simon Says: Use dies and or punches. A  lot of dies and punches used in this card.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Olga said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!!! I love punched borders!!!!!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Theresa! I love the punched borders and the beautiful papers!

Linda B said...

Love your border... this card is just gorgeous. I had a 40% off coupon for Michaels, picked this punch set up, then hung it back on the hook. Now how dumb is that!!!!
Lovely work!

Payne Holler Cards said...

i agree with everyone else! and you created a beauty!

Sharon Basel said...

What a beautiful card with that stunning border. Very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty Theresa! Your punched border is simply amazing... LOVE it!

Britta Swiderski said...

The punches you used add so much movement and happiness to the card. I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!