Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall is in the Air

This is a quick post this morning...have been busy doing some house cleaning and chores this week so not much time in my studio.  I made this simple card using a digi image from Ann Fenton that I downloaded from The Outlawz. I had planned to use it for a challenge there but that did not happen. I colored the leaves with Copics and Pencils. The sentiment GKD "A Year of Leaves" is stamped with Memento Tangelo. Added the orange ribbon and attached to a card base of Orange CS for a quick fall card to enter in several challenges .

Challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges: Make your card using the colors orange, olive green, yellow & brown.
Sentimental  Sundays: Theme is Autumn with a Sentiment.
Critter Sketch Challenge: Use Photo Inspiration shown to right.
Digital Tuesday: Celebrate the season...any season. My card celebrates Autumn.

It feels like fall today. The temps are in the 40's. 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

11 comments:

kurlygirl said...

This is really a very pretty CAS card! Love it! Thanks for joining us for Sentimental Sundays Autumn Challenge and I hope you join us again next time!

~Heather
Kurly-Q

Betty Benton said...

Love the leaves on your card and also in the photo -- great addition! Congrats on your win over at Annabelle's, in case you didn't see my post there!

Jennifer Moore said...

What a fabulous clean and simple card. Love your coloring of the leaves.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super a pretty fall design! Congrats on your win at AnnaBelle stamps (0=

dj1952 said...

Gorgeous card. I love that it's simple, but elegant. Thanks for joining us at DDSC this week. Hugs, dj

craftybunny said...

Simply beautiful.Love the words and effective colouring of the leaves.Thanks for joining us at DDSC.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Patti P. said...

This is really gorgeous. Love the CAS design of your card and what a fantastic image.

Dilsaver Designs said...

Such a beautiful take on the photo challenge, really serene card, love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Critter Sketch :)

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the clean design.


Thank you for joining our “Autumn” challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

~Cheryl~
** Stop by my blog to check out my Halloween blog candy!**

~Michelle~ said...

nice fall card! Thanks for playing the Digital Tuesday Challenge! :)

Karen said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at DDSC.
xx