Monday, September 12, 2011

Celebrating AnnaBelle's Birthday with 2nd Challenge

 The second challenge for  AnnaBelle's Birthday party from Sue and Stephanie is to create a project including blooms/flowers.  My inspiration for the colors came from this unknown Pattern Paper that I used as background atop of Ivory CS and a mat of Bazzill Blue CS. I stamped the focus image from AnnaBelle's "Floral Silhouettes" with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored in the flowers with a blue pencil. Added Pearls and Liquid Pearls to the blooms. Finished with a couple snippets of ribbon that pick up the dots of the embossing and flowers. I used a Happy Birthday sentiment from AnnaBelle's "Anything Grows" to send birthday wishes.

I used a sketch from Card Patterns #132.
Links:
AnnaBelle's Challenge
Card Patterns Sketch Challenge


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Olga said...

gorgeous, I just love flowers!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is almost magical... so pretty! Thanks for joining in the 2nd challenge of our birthday celebration here at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Sue W said...

Hi Theresa, what a fabulous little card! I thought right away of Liberty fabric ......one of my all time favourites! The layout was perfect for Floral Silhouettes too! Now 2 down and 1 to go!

Kylie said...

What a gorgeous card, Theresa!
Love your sweet little flowers with the pearls, oh so pretty, simply gorgeous!!!
Thanks for playing along with us for Annabelle Stamps Birthday Celebrations!

Take Care,
Kylie X

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

This is so pretty Theresa! Love the pearls in the centre!
Hope your enjoying the challenges!
Andrea

Patti P. said...

Theresa, what a perfect match with your paper and image and I love the softness of the blue and ivory. Beautiful job on this.
Patti

Betty Benton said...

Love, love, love all those sweet blooms! Such a pretty card.

whoistracy said...

Gorgeous! I love how you embossed your DP, what a great effect that has. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!