Sunday, September 25, 2011

Boo to Dracula!

Boo to you!!!
I missed the sketch challenge deadline for the sketch that I used but showing it below anyway.
This card began with a Black CS base that I embossed with Cuttlebug EF Divine Swirls. I added some pattern paper in purple with flying ghosts from my scraps . Then added vellum paper strip stamped with sentiments from MFP's " Boo To You " stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black.  Topped this with a ribbon. Stamped the Dracula from the same stamp set on white CS with the same black ink and paper pieced with a scrap of Glittery Purple Paper and cut out the image and colored his face with copics and white gel pen. Attached him to the top of the card. Finished with more ghosts that were confetti from my stash.

Challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenge: Use Black and Purple for the theme Darkside.
Tuesday Throwdown: Theme is fall....did a Halloween card....that is fall favorite holiday, isn't it?
Anything Goes Challenge: Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges: Make a Halloween Card.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super,super cute GF!

Delphine said...

Fantastic card, Theresa! Great image and I love all the ghosts! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Theresa, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your details are perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Of course we all look forward to the best Fall holiday - Halloween!! My kids look forward to it more than I do of course. What a cute card you made and thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Deedee Anderson said...

Very cool Halloween card, and of course that counts for Fall -- it's one of the most fun parts of it. :-) Love the dramatic colors in this, and all the fun little ghost accent -- so cute! Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown! :-)

inkypinkycraft said...

Cute Halloween card, I love Halloween.love the way you have flipped the sketch trace x