Friday, September 30, 2011

Autumn Birthday Card

My DH's birthday is on October 14th, so this card is for him. Thought I add a calendar to the card so he'll remember the date. LOL. This is an inside joke that he will understand. I used a copy of a calendar that I had made and reduced the size to fit the card. Added some fall leaves stamped with some old Hero Arts stamps on Copper CS squares...embossed with Zing Chestnut EP. I used a base of Bronze Metallic CS with a mat of a pattern paper that I have been saving for years....just too pretty to cut, but thought the metallic look and design of leaves was perfect for this card. Added a mat of  Copper CS to the calendar and highlighted the date with the same CS. Sentiment is an old SU Birthday stamp also embossed in Chestnut. Like this card for an Autumn Birthday.
Challenges:
Card Positioning Systems: Sketch 237
Our Creative Corner:  Include number or numbers on your project.
Party Time Tuesdays: Anything Goes


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very cleaver... your DH will love it!

sara said...

fab guys card thank you for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x